Flint Occasional Chair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $113.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The swooping arms, loose cushions and slightly reclined back of our Flint Occasional Chair encourage guests to relax and stay awhile. The wood frame is accented with carved details that give it a stately elegance, and the washed finish adds subtle antiquing. Upholstered in a durable and stain-resistant fabric, it makes for an eye-catching accent in the living room or home office.
- Made of kiln-dried Ash wood frame.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solid wood frame and legs are hand-finished using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Chair features padded memory foam upholstered in a poly blend fabric; removable cushions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 33.5" deep x 38.5" high
- Seat: 25.5" (front width), 19.5" (back width) x 20" deep x 24" high
- Arm: 2" wide x 17.5" deep x 24" high
- Legs: 2" diameter, 8.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 25.5" wide x 19.75" deep x 6" high
- Back Cushion: 23" wide x 21.5" high x 6" thick
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 34 x 30 x 37"; 56 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.