Industrial Shuffleboard Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $699.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Game on! This Industrial Shuffleboard Table is crafted in partnership with American Heritage Billiards, conforms to regulation standards and includes everything you need to hold your own shuffleboard tournaments. Hand-stained poplar veneers and sturdy steel bases make it an attractive showpiece in the game room for fun-filled years to come.
- Entire table is made from poplar veneer and MDF and bonded leather.
- Steel legs and stretchers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Reclaimed brown finish applied by hand using an exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of color.
- Includes (8) pucks, dust cover, sweep brush, sand/powder for the playing surface.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Table is delivered fully assembled.
- Expertly crafted in America by American Heritage Billiards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 148" long x 30" wide x 33" high
- Playing Surface: 132" long x 20" wide
- Legs: 32" wide x 6.5" deep x 25" high
- Distance between legs: 57"
- Clearance from floor to under table top: 25"
- Clearance from floor to under stretchers: 14"
- Puck: 2" diameter, 1" high
- Weight: 677 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.