Inglewood Console Table
- Fair Trade
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $84.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Lofted on slim and sturdy iron legs, this beautiful oak console features ample storage and modern good looks. Set it behind the sofa or show it off in your entryway: This versatile piece fits in anywhere.
- Crafted of solid oak wood with an iron tube frame and tempered glass fronts; shelves are made of MDF.
- Features a hand applied warm taupe finish; frame has a powder coated natural iron finish.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Door feature a magnetic closure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 68" wide x 16" deep x 36" high
- Interior (2): 33" wide x 14" deep x 13" high
- Frame: 1" thick
- Clearance to floor: 6"
- Distance between legs: 66" (front/back); 14" (at sides)
- Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 77 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.