Mohawk Leather Protector Care Kit
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leather Protector Care Kit to be used with our Thatcher, Irving, Harlow, Pearce, Cameron, Webster, Caden and Calais.
- Care kit features a soy-based sponge and an aerospace grade wipe.
- 1 year shelf life.
- Made in USA.
- Set includes a bottle of leather cleaner, a bottle of leather protector, a sponge, and a wipe cloth.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4.75" wide x 2" deep x 7.5" high
- Leather cleaner: 2" diameter, 6.5" high; 8 ounce capacity
- Leather Protector: 2" diameter, 6.5" high; 8 ounce capacity
- Sponge: 1.5" square, 4" high
- Wipe: 12" wide, 13" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mohawk Finishing Products shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of the use or inability to use any item sold by us. Our only obligation in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied is to replace any item proved to be defective. The user must determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and assumes all risk in connection therewith
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 4-12 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 4-12 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.