Mohawk Leather Protector Care Kit
Earn $3.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Keep your leather sofas or chairs looking their best with this Leather Protector Kit. Designed for use with pigment-dyed or corrected leathers, this kit comes with a water-based cleaner that gently cleans leather furniture. It also includes a leather protector that provides an invisible, breathable barrier for added protection against cracking, peeling or discoloration.
- Set includes 1 of each: Leather Cleaner, Leather Protector, Sponge + Cloth.
- Safe to use on pigment-dyed or corrected leathers.
- Leather Protector Care Kit to be used with our leather collections, including Irving, Thatcher, Harlow, Pearce, Cameron, and Webster.
- Not for use on nubuck or suede leathers.
- Frequency of cleaning ranges from once-a-month for high-traffic areas to every six months for furniture not used often.
- One-year shelf life.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall product dimensions: 2"diam. x 6.5"h.
- Overall capacity: 8 fluid oz.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Leather Cleaner Use
- Pre-test Leather Cleaner in an inconspicuous area to be sure there is no color loss or darkening after drying. Apply the products listed to a white cloth and rub in the hidden area. If color transfers to the white cloth, do not use the product.
- Shake well.
- Apply Leather Cleaner to a sponge and then squeeze the sponge to create foam.
- Use the sponge to gently scrub the leather. Add Leather Cleaner to the sponge as needed and squeeze for a foam after each addition.
- Wipe the leather dry with a soft, clean cloth.
Leather Protector Use
- Shake the Leather Protector well.
- Pour Leather Protector liberally into the soft cloth.
- Use the wetted cloth to wipe on Leather Protector liberally and evenly. Rewet the cloth as needed.
- Allow the Protector to dry for about an hour before using the furniture. Maximum protection is achieved after 24 hours of drying.
- If you want the leather to be shinier, buff the leather with a clean soft cloth
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.