Logan Large TV Stand, Antique White
With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Media Collection has the look and feel of antique furnishings. Choose the best configuration to store your media, books and collectibles in handsome style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers, and reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity. The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Door hardware can be switched so that doors open to the left or right.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 62" wide x 23" deep x 22.5" high
- Holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 23" deep x 22.5" high
- Interior without shelves: 28" wide x 21" deep x 19" high
- Shelves: 28" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Right/Left side cabinets without shelves: 15.5" wide x 21" deep x 19" high
- Maximum weight capacity of adjustable shelf: 25 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of top of stand for a flat-screen TV: 55", 135 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of top of stand for a tube TV: 32", 135 pounds
- Weight: 205 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.