Lorraine Extending Dining Table, Hewn Oak
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A serpentine metal support brace adds a distinctive flourish to this table’s rustic good looks. Inspired by traditional Spanish furniture, it’s built on a bold scale and features a pedestal base at each end.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and rubberwood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finish is hand applied using an exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of color.
- 78" - 100" L comfortably seats 6-8 people unextended; 10 people extended.
- 98" - 120" L comfortably seats 10 people unextended; 12 people extended.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes one leaf.
- Dimensions & Care
78" - 100" L
- Unextended Overall: 78" long x 40" wide x 32" high
- Extended Overall: 100" long x 40" wide x 32" high
- Leaf: 40" wide x 22" long x 1" high
- Apron: 2"
- Overhang At Head: 19"
- Overhang At Side: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 48"
- Weight: 252 pounds
- Seats up to 8
98" - 120" L
- Unextended Overall: 98" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Extended Overall: 120" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Leaf: 42" wide x 22" long x 3" high
- Apron: 2"
- Overhang At Head: 21"
- Overhang ,At Side: 3.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 64"
- Weight: 286 pounds
- Seats up to 10
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide