Reminiscent of the intricate scrimshaw drawings and carvings done on whale bones by 18th-century fishermen, our knobs feature an intricate drawing of a compass rose.
- 1.5" diameter, 2.75" deep
- Brass stem with stoneware and a brass-plated finish.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Knob includes one segmented 1.75" snap-off screw that can be cut to desired length with household pliers to fit your door or drawer panel thickness, and one washer.
- Wipe with a soft clean cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.