Olive Wood Coasters
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $2.95 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Olive Wood Collection is crafted in a family-owned woodshop in the small town of Sfax, Tunisia. Here the olive tree is sacred and known for its longevity – growing for hundreds of years. For this reason, Olive Wood’s skilled artisans use only sustainably sourced wood from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. Each piece crafted of this extremely hard and durable wood is shaped and sanded, then polished with olive oil to moisturize the surface and bring out the beautiful color and grain pattern.
- Each piece is hand carved by skilled artisans from natural olive wood.
- Coaster has a cardboard base to protect surfaces.
- Due to the natural material and handcrafted nature of this product, each piece is unique. No two are exactly alike.
- Set of 4.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" diameter, 0.25" thick (sizes will vary)
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash only.
- Polish with any food-safe oil or wood conditioner often.
- Store at room temperature in dry place.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.