Printer's Lateral File Cabinet Bookcase
Earn $119.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Designed for shared family spaces, the Double Lateral File Bookcase helps you create your ideal work space, media room or home office.
- Seadrift finished pieces are built from solid ash wood, engineered wood, MDF and white oak veneers; hardware has a nickel finish.
- Tuscan Chestnut finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneers; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and metal glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is hand-applied in a multi-step process which is a slightly distressed oil-based matte color.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Cord cutout located on bottom back of bookcase.
- The 2-file drawers feature anti-tilt guards to prevent both drawers from being pulled out at the same time.
- Bookcase features 1 fixed shelf (middle) and 2 adjustable shelves (top and bottom).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Set includes one double-top,one double lateral file pedestal and double bookcase.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 69.5" high
- Double Top: 32" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 28.5" wide x 16" deep x 9" high
- Shelf (3): 30.25" long x 11.25" wide x 0.75" thick
- Space between shelves: 8"
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Cord Cutout: 2.5" wide x 1.25" high
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 133.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.