Round Sunbrella® Aluminum Cantilever Umbrella
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create a shaded spot for outdoor entertaining or relaxation with our versatile cantilever umbrella. Its arched arm telescopes on its vertical pole so you can adjust the height, and a simple crank system angles the canopy. To adjust to moving sunlight, a foot pedal at its base lets you easily rotate the canopy while the base remains stationary.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Sturdy aluminum pole in antique bronze finish has a trigger-lift mechanism to open umbrella with ease.
- Steel base provides excellent stability and is topped with decorative tiles crafted of a matching antiqued bronze finished fiberstone.
- Canopy is made of durable, fade-resistant 100% Sunbrella Acrylic, which is impervious to sun, wind and salt water.
- Canopy features a tie for closure.
- Solution-dyed fabric is breathable yet water-repellent, fade and mildew resistant, and is oil- and stain-resistant.
- Fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Umbrella: 11" wide x 10" deep x 8.5" high
- Umbrella Stand: 33" square
- Features an easy-to-use trigger lift system.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (when open): 11' wide x 10' deep x 8.5' high
- Overall (when closed): 35" diameter, 8' high
- Canopy Only: 10' diameter
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Overall: 33" square, 1.5" thick
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.