Seagrass Wingback Ottoman
Earn $29.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass is ideal for relaxed living spaces. We’ve wrapped it in a sweater weave over a hardwood frame to create this grandly scaled collection. The updated design of this ottoman features block feet and a chic gray or havana dark wash, and is a perfect addition to the matching wingback chair.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Fixed tapered legs are made of solid red mahogany with an Espresso finish for Dark Havana; Gray wash finish for the Gray wash.
- Durable, synthetic webbing provides exceptional support.
- Sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 14" high
- Leg: 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance From Floor: 3" high
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24.5 x 22.5 x 17"; 21.5 pounds
GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.