SleepSmart™ 37.5® Wool Memory Down Alternative Pillow
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Sleepsmart™ Wool Memory Down Alternative Pillow uses the latest technology to continuously adjust and help maintain a climate of personal comfort at the ideal 37.5° Celsius, all night long. Wake up rested and refreshed.
- Shell is woven of 80% cotton and 20% 37.5® performance yarns (polyester).
- Fill is made of 50% polyester, 30% wool, and 20% 37.5® performance polyester.
- We’ve combined the ultimate in technology with a wool fibers to create a new generation of natural fills that aspires to a higher level of performance.
- Breathable natural performance fiber fill with the support of foam>./li>
- Tightly woven fabric resists allergens.
- As you sleep, temperature and humidity starts to build-up and becomes trapped in your sleep environment or microclimate, this is where you start to feel overheated and uncomfortable and eventually disrupting your sleep as you rollover to find a cool spot. 37.5® technology releases excess heat and humidity, preventing it from becoming trapped within your microclimate.
- Body heat activated performance, comfort personalized to each sleeper's need for warmth
- Moves heat away before sweat can form, minimizing swings in body temperature so you stay asleep longer.
- Works immediately, and continuously while you sleep to either trap heat when you're cold or evaporate excess heat and humidity when you’re warm.
- Sleepsmart™ is designed to work as a total system; it’s performance increases with additional Sleepsmart™ layers.
- Made in Canada of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; mild detergent.
- Tumble dry low, until pillow is completely dry; remove promptly.
- To maintain even distribution of fill; re-fluff or shake.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.