Stratton Storage Platform Daybed with Drawers
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed to get the most out of your space and your budget, our Stratton Daybed’s compact profile houses under-the-bed smooth-opening drawers.
- Expertly crafted kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Side, back and bottom panels are hardwood veneer engineered wood.
- Engineered wood lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color.
- Daybed cushion features a tufted surface with piped edges; 15 tufts.
- Polyurethane foam and polyester filled daybed cushion features non-removable 100% cotton-twill cover.
- Accommodates a twin mattress or daybed cushion (sold separately).
- Storage platform bed has six storage drawers (3 on each side) with bottom-mounted drawer glides.
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 75" wide x 39" long x 16" high
- Cubbies: 22" wide x 19.5" deep x 13" high
- Drawers (6): 25" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- Drawer Interiors: 19.5" wide x 16" deep x 10.5" high
- Daybed Cushion: 39" wide x 75" long x 6" thick
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 42.5 x 28.5 x 21.5" high; 109.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.