Williams Media Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $129.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Reclaimed wood has a beauty and history all its own. Our designers chose railroad-style planking, which leaves the ends of the wood exposed, to showcase the natural grain variations in our Williams Media Console. The rustic character is matched with industrial hardware accents including exposed bolts and screws, cast metal brackets and locking casters. Two shelves offer plenty of room for decorative display, storage baskets or media components.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed wood; legs and wheels are made of iron.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, including color variation and natural cracks.
- Iron wheels lock in place.
- The iron frame is hand painted.
- Fits flat-screen TV’s up to a maximum of 50" and a weight of 135 pounds.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64" wide x 22" deep x 32" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of top: 27.25"
- Apron: 2.75"
- Shelf: 64" wide x 19.5" deep
- Clearance above shelf: 17.75"
- Distance between legs: 53" (side to side)18" (front to back);
- Weight capacity: 135 pounds
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 70.5 x 26.5 x 14.5"; 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.