- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Bud Vase, Warm - Set of 3 $39.50
- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Bud Vase, Cool - Set of 3 $39.50
- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Hurricane $29.50 – $59
- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Taper Holder, Set of 3 - Warm $65.50
- Vintage Pressed Glass Taper Holder, Set of 3 - Cool $65.50
- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Votives, Cool - Set of 6 $44.50
- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Votives, Warm - Set of 6 $44.50
- PB Found Dough Bowls - Oblong $199 – $249 Special $159 – $199
- Large Round Dough Bowl $179
- Sea Glass Vases $19.50 – $34.50
- Recycled Glass Balls - Set of 3 $19.50 Special $15
- Sea Glass Vase Filler $14.50 Special $11
- Premium Flickering Flameless Wax Candle – Ivory $49.50 – $99
- Faux Tillandsia Succulent Stem $29.50
- Faux Low Coral $69
- Extra Large Broad Wave Coral $99 Special $95
- White Wave Coral $39.50
- White Spike Coral $29.50
- Lilly Pulitzer Sea Turtle Box $49.50
- Lilly Pulitzer Gold Hermit Crab $49.50
- Mother-of-Pearl Frames $59 – $89 Special $41 – $62
- Mother of Pearl Box $89
- Portofino Vase $149
- Blue Ikat Terra Cotta Vase $129
- Tuscan Terra Cotta Vases $29.50 – $99
- PB Found Oversized Wine Bottle $149 – $199 Special $104 – $139
- Wood Gallery Single Opening Frames $30 – $102 Special $21 – $71
- Wood Gallery Oversized Mat Frames $85 – $115 Special $59.50 – $80.50
- Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames $43 – $115 Special $30 – $80.50
- Gallery In A Box Frames - Champagne $265 – $655 Special $185.50 – $458.50
- Gallery In A Box $209 – $499 Special $146 – $349
- Floating Wood Gallery Frames $39 – $169 Special $27 – $118
- Floating Gallery Frame - Metal Finish $39 – $169 Special $27 – $118
- Eliza Gilt Single Opening Frames - Champagne $29 – $94 Special $20 – $69
- Eliza Gilt Multiple Opening Frame - Champagne $89 Special $62
- Eliza Gallery Frames in a Box $159 – $249 Special $111 – $174
- Artisanal Wall-Mount Vase $59 – $119
- Lilian Vase $79
- Marlowe Ceramics - Blue $49.50 – $149
- Silver-Plated Engravable Frames $29.50 – $49.50 Special $20.50 – $34.50
- Beaded Silver-Plated Frames $29 – $69 Special $20 – $48
- Modern Silver-Plated Frames $29.50 – $59 Special $20.50 – $41
- Lee Gallery Frames $39.50 – $149 Special $27.50 – $104
- Clam Shell $39.50
- Galvanized Tray Small $19.50
- Galvanized Tray Medium $29.50
- Galvanized Tray Large $39.50
- Standard Wall Clocks $69
- Portia Beaded Wall Clock - Brushed Nickel $129
- Portia Beaded Desk Clock - Brushed Nickel $59
- Hammered Bowl $89
- Metal Charger Candle Tray $59 Special $48
- Cane Breakfast Tray $149
- Rattan Oversized Tray $99
- Light Rattan Weave Bowl $69 Special $48
- Light Rattan Weave Box $59 Special $41
- Red and Gold Floral Box $79
- Americana Patriotic Tops $29.50 – $39.50
- Cement Knotted Rope $89
- Aluminum Sailboat $119
- Textured Metal Spheres $8.50 – $12.50
- Coral on Marble Stand - Set of 3 $119
- Ribbed White Hourglass $24.50
- Glass Shell $34.50
- Monkey Object $69
- Fluted Glass Vases $29.50 – $49.50
- Banded Ceramic Vases $49.50 – $59
- Weathered White Stone Vases $59 – $119
- Amadora Blue Mixed Vases $19.50 – $44.50
- Sonoma Vase Collection - White $34.50 – $99 Special $20 – $59
- Irving Architectural Vases $29.50 – $79 Special $24 – $55
- Irving Glass Vases $69 Special $48
- Sicily Terra Cotta Vases $69 – $199
- Glass Terrarium $69 – $89
- Wood Cloche $39.50 – $59
- Recycled Glass Vases $29.50 – $119 Special $20 – $83
- Outdoor Terra Cotta Bunny Objects $39.50 – $49.50 Sale $22.99 – $28.99
- Ceramic Goldfish Object $39.50
- Silver Clam Shell $129 Special $77.50
- Aubrey Basket Tray $69
- Botanical Nest Basket $34.50 – $59 Sale $12.99 – $22.99
- Sabrina Easter Basket $29 Sale $16.99
- Sussex Basket with Personalizable Burlap Liner $39.50 Sale $22.99
- Marble Egg Object $19.50
- Capiz Egg Vase Fillers, Set of 3 $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Magnifying Glass on Stand with Agate $119
- Brass Key Vase Filler, Set of 3 $39.50
- Bronze Loop $34.50
- Charleston Alarm Clock $49
- Silver Bedside Clock $49.50
- Nicholas Brass Desktop Clock $79
- Essential White Vase $99 Special $59
- Monique Lhuillier Floral Etched Glass Vases $24.50
- PB Found Woven Wine Bottle $159 – $199 Special $111 – $139
- Americana Personalizable Banner $34.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Bow $49.50
- Americana XL Stars Bunting $69
- Americana Stars Bunting $49.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Party Banner $29.50
- Burlap Stars $29.50 – $39.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Flag, Set of 4 $19.50
- Cloche With Galvanized Base $59 Special $35
- Sculptural Bronze Birds $39.50
- Hourglass Display Object $129
- Silver-Plated Grosgrain Ribbon Frames - Grey $59 Sale $44.99
- Acrylic Gallery Frames $79 – $149 Special $55 – $104
- PB Classic Glass Apothecary Jars $29 – $55
- Aegean Clear Glass Vases $44.50 – $99 Special $36 – $99
- Bosphorus Clear Glass Bowls $39 – $49
- Sprawled Bulldog $49.50
- The Emily & Meritt Brass Chain Links $59 Sale $44.99
- Horse On Stand $149
- Galvanized Compass $99
- Geode Bookends, Set of 2 $79
- Wooden Oars - Set of 3 $199
- Vintage Crystal Trees $64 Sale $24.99
- The Emily & Meritt Glitter Tree $19.50 – $29.50 Sale $6.99 – $10.99
- Over Sized Sand Dollar $129
Tips for Using Home Accents
Accessories and accent pieces help you turn a home that's outfitted with furniture you love into a space that really feels like your own. Decorating your home is something that can add just a little extra personal touch, especially when it comes to smaller accents.
Finding the right home accents and getting them into place can beautify every room, from your living room to the bedroom. Use this guide from Pottery Barn to master the art of accessories.
Know Your Color Scheme
Creating a stylish space all starts with a color scheme. For most rooms, three to four colors should be the primary ones used in the space. One or two outliers is okay, especially when it comes to secondary colors in large items like rugs, but a limited color palette makes it much easier to find the right balance.
When choosing accessories, remember your color scheme at all times. Patterned accessories can include other colors that aren't in your color scheme, but at least one tone should fit in with your existing decor choices to really work.
Find the Perfect Place
Many people see accessories they love and want to buy but end up leaving them at the store because they aren't sure where they should go. While decorative accessories can go almost anywhere, there are some common places where they tend to shine.
Coffee tables, bedside tables, side tables, desks, and bookcases are all ideal places to show off your accessories. Large kitchen counters, bar areas and even items like upright pianos and mantels can hold accessories to bring a finished, refined look to your space.
Quality Over Quantity
Once you've picked your color scheme and found the right place for your accessories, you may be tempted to go a little wild with decorating your space. Even if you love every item you buy, too much of a good thing is still too much, especially if you're dealing with a small or medium-sized room.
In general, the rule of three is an important one to stick with. When decorating any surface, avoid placing more than three decorative items near one another. If you do, you'll be creating visual clutter instead of a decorative landscape that draws the eye in and brings the room together.
Large spaces and surfaces can sometimes handle more accessories, but in most cases, less truly is more.
Showcase Your Favorite Elements
Decorative objects in groups can bring a space to life and create a central theme in terms of style and color. Not every accessory that you have is going to be one that has intrinsic value to you, though. Those items, the ones that you'll take from place to place with you, are the ones with the most appeal.
Items like family portraits, pieces of art or objects you picked up while traveling are ideal focal points in your decorative displays. When finishing an area or choosing supporting accessories, look for ways to make the special decorative items that mean the most to you stand out.
Choose Useful Accessories
Home accents help make a room feel finished, but in some spaces, they can serve an important purpose too. Items like decorative boxes are ideal for hiding things you don't need out and in sight all of the time. Bowls can keep loose items like change and car keys handy without putting them on display.
Useful accessories like decorative bookends can also keep your space tidy by keeping books in line.
Vary Sizes and Heights
Accessories that utilize similar colors and metal finishes help give your room a cohesive look, but when everything is the same size and height, it may feel uninspired. When decorating your spaces with accessories, look to vary the size and height of items that go in a grouping.
By varying sizes and heights you'll keep the viewer's attention moving around your display instead of simply looking past it. That will make exciting decorative objects stand out instead of blending into the background.
Have Some Fun
The decorative accents you pick for your home play an important role in the overall style and feel of each space. Getting too serious and overthinking each little item can ruin the fun.
Instead of focusing on finding the perfect accessory, focus on finding something meaningful, inspiring or truly beautiful to you. Don't be afraid to think outside the box, and if something seems a little wild for your space, it could be just what you need. Sometimes a surprise element can really take a room to the next level.
Accessories can breathe new life into any room and help tie elements of your decor together even if they seem like a tough match. Best of all, they'll let you showcase elements of your personality and style that make a house a home.