- Golden Gate Framed Print By Tracey Capone $99 – $399
- Blue Chicago Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Dueling Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Towards The Loop by Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Powell & Market Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Around the Loop Framed Print By Tracey Capone $99 – $399
- Broad Shoulders Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Golden Hour Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Curves Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- The City Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- The Flatiron Framed Print By Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- Bokeh #2 by Tracey Capone $59 – $199
- The Lanterns Framed Print By Tracey Capone $99 – $399
- Color Theory by Tracey Capone $59 – $199
Artwork can be a rich addition of decor to your home. Art creates a mood, stimulates conversation and adds some pizzazz to your space. Tracey Capone is a talented, self-taught photographer who finds the out-of-the-ordinary in the ordinary city life. From cityscapes to trains and bridges, she captures things you may see every day and makes them a work of art through the lighting, angles and technique in her photography. Framed prints look stunning in any room.
Once you’ve selected the artwork for your walls and hang it, consider what type of lighting will accent the artwork. Wall sconces add a little ambience with just the right amount of light without overpowering the room or the artwork. Decorative hanging lights with an artsy look would also complement the artwork. Select lighting appropriate for the room’s size and depending on natural light from windows or lack thereof, you might need several light fixtures.
Hang a mirror on an opposite wall to reflect the artwork and to make the room look larger. A mirror won’t detract from the artwork but will enhance it. Many are designed with style in mind. Choose one with ornate features for a more formal look or geometric shapes for a contemporary vibe. Group small mirrors in a pattern on a wall to add character.
Scatter candles through the rooms displaying artwork to create a calm and soothing atmosphere. Family and friends will want to linger and stay a while to check out the artwork and carry on conversations. We offer flameless candles that allow you to relax and not have to worry about blowing them out at the end of the evening.
Since friends and family will appreciate your hospitality, consider having wine glasses on hand to fill with Chardonnay or merlot. Like walking through an art gallery, guests will want to peruse the incredible selection of photography and artwork on your walls, the ambience of the ideal lighting and some candles to set a soft tone. Add a little vino, and you’ve got the ideal setting for entertaining or hanging out with good friends. At Pottery Barn, we have stemless wine glasses or those with elegant stems. Our goblets and champagne flutes are also available in many styles to suit your taste. Pass the prosecco and toast to fine friends and fabulous artwork. Elegant acrylic glasses are good for those who might want to carry their wine outside or just want a non-breakable option. The acrylic glasses look like glass and come in various colors.