- Velvet Medallion Quilt & Sham - Midnight $59.50 – $299 Special $35 – $299
- Belgian Flax Linen Floral Stitch Quilt & Sham - Midnight $59.50 – $299 Sale $26.99 – $299
- Velvet Channel Quilt & Sham - Twilight $59.50 – $299 Special $35 – $299
- Pia Medallion Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $249
- Triangle Stitch Washed Cotton Quilt and Sham $39 – $129 Sale $33.99 – $129
- Dessi Print Reversible Comforter & Sham - Blue $89 Sale $43.99
- Belgian Linen Duvet Cover & Sham - Blue Chambray $59 – $299
- Belgian Flax Linen Duvet Cover & Sham - Midnight $59 – $299
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - Twilight $49.50 – $249 Special $29 – $249
- Neena Patchwork Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $299
- Linen Silk Comforter & Sham $59.50 – $349
- Pearl Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - Twilight $39.50 – $159
- Grand Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - Midnight $39.50 – $159 Sale $18.99 – $159
- Pearl Organic Sheet Set - Twilight $28.50 – $159 Special $26 – $159
- Nellie Pick-Stitch Tassel Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $299 Special $35 – $299
- Meredith Reversible Comforter & Sham $49.50 – $59.50
- Mackenna Patchwork Quilt & Sham - Midnight $59.50 – $299
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Sheet Set - Midnight/Natural $49 – $279
- Mackenna Comforter & Sham $49.50 – $179
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Duvet Cover & Sham - Midnight/Natural $59 – $299
- Chelsea Wholecloth Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $59.50 Sale $28.99 – $34.99
- Grand Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - Blue $39.50 – $159 Sale $18.99 – $159
- Grand Organic Sheet Set - Midnight $28.50 – $159 Special $26 – $159
- Belgian Flax Linen Sheet Set - Midnight $49 – $279
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt - Midnight $109 – $139 Sale $94.99 – $139
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - Sea Glass $49.50 – $249 Special $29 – $249
- Morgan Organic Bedding Set - Twilight $368 – $458
- Belgian Flax Linen Diamond Quilt & Sham - Midnight $69.50 – $349 Special $64 – $349
- Washed Velvet Silk Blend Quilt & Sham - Midnight Blue $69.50 – $369 Special $48 – $258.30
- Rosie Stripe Ruched Quilt & Sham $49 – $59.50 Sale $18.99 – $22.99
Blue: The color of the sky, the ocean, and now your bedding. Blue is an excellent choice for your room's theme. It's calming, it's natural, and it's a strong color to use as your room's base - many gorgeous colors compliment it. And the various shades of blue can make much different statements. There's an entire color wheel inside this one color, so let the fun begin. From sheets to accessories, take your blue blanket or duvet and build upon it however you like. Here are six creative ways to inspire ideas for your blue bedding.
1) If your bedding color is solid, feel free to accessorize based on your current mood with pillows, blankets, sheets and a bed skirt. Try fun patterns and interchange matching shams and pillow cases. If you want to keep things on the conservative side, find a matching pillowcase a few shades lighter than your duvet, or consider a gold or white trim for an extra accent. Reversible comforters are ideal for an instant change.
2) Have fun with size. If your bed is a California king, switch things up with tiny pillows. Have a twin or full-size bed? Use an oversized pillow to make a statement. Many bedspreads come in a bag set with various pieces: 3-piece, 4-piece, 5-piece, 7-piece, 8-piece, and 9-piece. The larger the piece, the more accessories available, inspiring different shapes and accessories.
3) Textures and patterns are a great way to make subtle changes. If you're sticking to a standard color duvet, have a matching throw with a soft chenille, faux-fur fabric, or a silky satin.
4) Before you machine wash your bedding, make sure it's machine washable. You want to prevent any shrinkage, so it fits perfectly and maintains the integrity of the color. The last thing you want is for the color to fade and for your 3-piece comforter in navy blue to no longer match its pillowcases and bedskirt.
5) Look around your room and find touches of color or patterns that your bedspread can match. If you have the right shade, you can treat it like basic black and tie everything together. For example, if you have a chocolate rug, but fell in love with a teal bedspread, find a blanket to tie in that color. It can be anything from a solid brown throw to a bedskirt design with a small chocolate accent.
6) Don't forget comfort. You not only want your bedding to look like a cloud, but you also want to feel like you're resting on one, and you don't have to sacrifice the look for comfort. Try a microfiber comforter or a goose filled duvet to sleep like a baby.