- Ludlow Trunk Secretary Desk $1,799
- Graham Small Space Secretary $999
- Hendrix Small Smart Technology™ Desk $899 Special $539
- HUMANSCALE® Float Sit/Stand Desk - Silver Base $2,194
- HUMANSCALE® Sit-Stand Desk - White Base $2,194
- Studio Wall Desk and Shelf Set $948
- Clarkson Ladder Desk $199 Sale $139.99
- Dawson Desk $1,599
- Reynolds Open Bookcase with Glass Door Cabinets $2,935 Sale $2,059.99
- Reynolds Bookcase with Lateral Files $3,295 Sale $2,309.99
- Reynolds 2-Drawer File Cabinet $559
- Reynolds 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet $939 Sale $659.99
- Reynolds Glass Door Cabinet $759 Special $455
- Reynolds Long Low Media Suite $2,314 Sale $1,619.99
- Reynolds Media Stand $1,537 Sale $1,074.99
- Reynolds Media Suite with Open Towers $4,821 Sale $3,374.99
- Build Your Own - Reynolds Modular Cabinets $114 – $829 Sale $68 – $579.99
Reynolds Home Office Furniture
Quality craftsmanship, distinctive square molding and contemporary styling are characteristic of our Reynolds home offices and all the beautiful pieces they offer. You’ll love the way this furniture from Pottery Barn fits in your office.
Open bookcases with glassed-in cabinets accentuate and room in the house, but especially a home office. Combine the office essentials with decorative items on the shelves and in the see-through cabinets. To showcase books, use bookends like the polished gemstone agate ones that are heavy and polished with precision. You can also choose another cast-aluminum style, if that happens to suit your taste.
If your office space is large, and you like the feel of a library or study look, consider the storage suite. It offers plenty of storage with style. Add a lamp or two for special lighting to illuminate the impressive features in this suite. Lamps can also give off subtle ambient light in the room.
For additional storage, a two-drawer upright or larger-sized two-drawer lateral filing cabinet is an ideal piece to add to the room. Keep papers and folders organized in the drawers and out of sight. Hang a clock above the cabinet to keep you organized and on track just like your paperwork.
To showcase media equipment, the media suite is ideal for wide open rooms. It has glassed-in cabinets and shelves, with space for a TV. Shelves are adjustable, and cutouts keep cords out of the way. Not only is this good for an office, but also a family room. For smaller areas, the media stand fits easily into the decor and can hold DVDs and other equipment. Make sure the sound is good for the room by using wireless speakers. Speakers can be easily stored on or in the media suite or stand.
With the right furniture, proper lighting, a clock to keep you on time and speakers for great sound, you’ll be set. That is unless the room gets warm at times. Ceiling fans can do the trick to cool things down, and most of them are very decorative. If you have a low ceiling, choose a flushmount type of fan that keeps it close to the ceiling. High ceilings can take an extension on the fan. Whether you decide on a brushed nickel, black or white fan, all of them blend with the classic style of the Reynolds Collection. You might want to choose one with a light for additional lighting needs but, either way, you’ll be cooler. Sit back, relax and chill in your new office space.