- Westin Heavenly® Mattress $1,395 – $1,895
- Westin Heavenly® Mattress & Box Spring Set $1,795 – $2,395
- Westin Heavenly® Box Spring $400 – $500
- Robin Spring Mattress $779 – $999
- Robin Foam Mattress $649 – $929
- Robin Sleep System: Spring Mattress & Monitor Set $928 – $1,148
- Robin Mattress Foundation $199 – $349
- Sleepscore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor $149
- Sapira Mattress $995 – $1,795 Special $770 – $1,570
- Leesa Mattress $595 – $1,195 Special $445 – $1,045
- Leesa Foundation $235 – $395
- Naturepedic® Organic Everyday Mattress $1,799 – $2,499
- Beautyrest Plush Pillowtop Mattress $1,799 – $2,099
- Beautyrest Luxury Firm Mattress $1,399 – $1,699
- Beautyrest® Recharge® with GelTouch™ Mattress $749 – $1,199
- Beautyrest® Recharge® with GelTouch™ Mattress & Box Spring Set $899 – $1,499
- Beautyrest Plush Pillowtop Mattress & Box Spring Set $2,049 – $2,349
- Beautyrest Luxury Firm Mattress & Box Spring Set $1,899 – $2,199
- Naturepedic® Organic Mattress $2,399 – $3,199
- Basic Metal Bed Frame $99 – $139
- Upholstered Daybed Mattress $299
Nothing is more paramount to getting an excellent night’s sleep than having the correct mattress to sleep on. Some people prefer firm, harder mattresses, while others like a softer bed to catch some sleep. Pairing a mattress with the right box spring is also a must, so you get the correct amount of support from both all of the time.
King-size mattresses and beds are best for the larger bedroom. A king-size mattress is the largest one can buy, measuring approximately 76" by 80". A king size is the perfect choice for two people who need ample room to move during the night. Naturepedic organic mattresses are a good choice, with all-natural materials that provide a restful and comfortable sleep.
Queen-size mattresses are essentially the next step down from a king. Still a great choice for two people, a queen-size mattress measures approximately 60" by 80". While a queen size is a bit cozier, there is still plenty of room in a medium to large-sized bedroom, with space enough for elegant furniture accents, such as bedside tables and dressers. A good choice for a queen size is the Beautyrest Recharge GelTouch mattress. A comfortable choice for two or even one person who needs a lot of room, you have a relaxing and comfortable night’s sleep every night.
A twin mattress and bed is one of the smaller options, and is the clear choice for a child or for one person. A twin mattress measures approximately 39" by 80", and is an optimal idea as a captain’s bed, platform bed or raised bed. A Westin Heavenly is a good choice for a twin-sized mattress, with a comfortable pillow top for a wonderful night’s sleep. Match a comfortable twin-size mattress with an elegant headboard or bedroom set to provide support for the mattress and box spring, and also to complement your decor.
If you are redoing your entire bedroom from top to bottom, a mattress is probably only one item on your shopping list. Revamping a room gives you an opportune chance to redo everything to your complete specifications. In addition to a new, more comfortable mattress, consider an entire bedroom collection from Pottery Barn to make the process more seamless. Choose from popular collections, such as the Stratton, Branford or Raleigh Collection to get exactly the look you want for your bedroom. Depending on your color scheme, choose from bright whites or light tans and grays to complement a dark room, or deep, espresso wood to add beautiful contrast to lighter rooms. Style is also a consideration as well, so choose a bedroom collection that appeals, as everything from modern to contemporary is available.
If an entire collection isn’t your cup of tea, try building your bedroom by mixing and matching items of furniture for a complete look. Choose from nightstands and dressers to add function and flair to your room. Mix and match rustic shabby chic with contemporary styles for a bedroom that’s completely your taste. Choose matching nigthstands and wardrobes for even extra storage space while complementing the existing decor.
After the mattress, furniture and decor has all been chosen, don’t forget to amplify your storage and decor by choosing furniture for the end of the bed. Opt for sleek benches, ottomans and trunks that add warm tones the room, but also function as a storage space or resting spot. Some benches and trunks even have extra shelving to provide even more space, for items such as books, knick-knacks and other needed items. Wardrobes and chifforobe are also excellent additions to bring a room to life, while offering you more storage and functionality.