- Bric's Riccione 21" Spinner $199 Special $189
- Personalized Mckenna Leather Large Jewelry Box $199 Special $139
- Personalized Mckenna Leather Travel Jewelry Portfolio $79 Special $55
- Silver-Plated Engravable Luggage Tag $12 Special $7
- Bric's X-Travel 21" Carry-On Spinner $199 Special $189
- Personalized Mckenna Leather Medium Jewelry Box $129 Special $90
- Personalized Mckenna Leather Jewelry Armoire $379 Special $265
- Engravable Silver-Plated Jewelry Boxes $19.50 – $99 Special $13.50 – $69
- Antique Silver Jewelry Boxes $79 – $129 Special $55 – $90
- Mirrored Makeup Storage $69 – $119
- Personalized Throw $59 Special $41 – $47
- Waffle Weave Resort Bath Robe $119 Special $95
- Organic Spa Bath Robe $119 Special $95
- Dessi Print Reversible Comforter & Sham - Gray $89 Sale $52.99
- PB Classic Towels $9.50 – $113 Special $7 – $99
- Hydrocotton Quick-Drying Towels $8.50 – $113 Special $2.97 – $99
- Portland Bowl, Set of 4 $50
- Portland Mug, Set of 4 $50
- Copper Moscow Mule Mug, Set of 2 $44.50 Special $31
- NFL Beer Glasses $18 – $24
- Schott Zwiesel Stemless Wine Glasses $8.50 – $51
- The Preppi Go Box $95 Special $90
- The Prepster Backpack $395 Special $375
- The Prepster Luxe 3 Day Emergency Bag $495 Special $470
- The Prepster Lite $175 Special $166
- Pottery Barn Gift Cards $25 – $500
Graduation GiftsAt Pottery Barn, we know that graduation is a special time for both students who are reaping the rewards of their hard work and their family and friends who have supported them along the way. Show your pride and joy at their accomplishments with graduation gifts that get them set up for the next chapter. Our monogram gifts are an extra special way to give a gift that will represent this special moment or how special they are. Add initials, dates or sayings to everything from towels, toiletries and bags so the graduate can take a special gift everywhere and remember life’s biggest moments.
Give your graduate a gift that keeps the momentum going with luggage and tote bags that helps make the transition to college or a new home simple and stylish. If your graduate is heading off on a gap year, opt for a rolling luggage that makes running through foreign airports a breeze. If the graduate is heading off to a dorm in college, opt for a weekender bag that can be used to bring laundry and favorite items home for short visits throughout the term. Messenger bags make great gifts for graduates heading off to college or a job in the real world and can be used to professionally store everything from assignments and binders to portfolios and laptops for use in the classroom or office.
Make mornings extra special with coffee and tea mugs that brighten up the day. Choose from mugs featuring sweet hearts, pottery inspired designs or opt for copper Moscow mule mugs. Make sure to keep the personal taste of your graduate in mind so that he or she will love to use the mug day in and day out. Whatever your choice, the graduate is sure to think of you when cozying up with tea and a favorite book or getting ready to head out to a big job interview.
Make sure your loved one stays connected with electronics accessories that help keep things organized. Opt for a charging tray or station so he or she can power up phones and tablets to get work done in the office or in the dorm. Choose a large charging box that features built-in drawers to store extra cords and devices all in one easy to access place. For the graduate who loves music, opt for a portable speaker so he or she can take tunes to the park, beach or on hikes in the mountains.
Another great graduation gift that is sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face is a jewelry box. Mirrored jewelry boxes are perfect for use in small space because they can also be used as miniature vanities. Leather jewelry boxes add a touch of luxury and are a great addition to dorm rooms as well as office spaces where the graduate may need to dress up to meet with clients for lunch. Add a touch of nostalgia with antique jewelry boxes.
Make the transition to a new home or dorm room in college easier with wall organization options that help graduates stay neat and organized. Bike racks are a great choice for students heading off to college. These can store bikes safely out of the rain and streets without taking up a lot of space in the garage or dorm. Surf racks are perfect for the graduate who loves the ocean, and they can keep boards safe from dings and scratches in small spaces. Help keep the office or room organized with wall shelves that are perfect for storing family photos as well as decor such as vases and plants.