- Saddle Leather Travel Accessories Collection Black $10.50 – $39.50
- Saddle Leather Travel Accessories Collection Chocolate $10.50 – $39.50 Sale $4.99 – $29.50
- Saddle Leather Catchall $29
- Camping Fork, Set of 2 $20.50 Sale $13.99
- Smart Stuff Smartphone Portable Tech Kit $34.50 Sale $19.99
- How to be a Gentleman Kit $16.50 Sale $10.99
- Trail Blazer Heel Lights for your Sneakers $22.50 Sale $14.99
- Power Torch Flashlight & Power Bank $39.50 Sale $22.99
- Prize Catch Pocket Fish Pen Knife $22.50 Sale $12.99
- Pocket Air Portable Bike Pump $34.50 Sale $23.99
- Faux Fur Slippers $29.50 Sale $14.99
- The Emily & Meritt Cozy Slippers $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Plaid Alphabet Mug $8 Special $3.97
- Alphabet Mug $7 Sale $4.99
- Nostalgic Tree Mug, Set of 4 $50 Sale $24.99
- Saddle Leather Earphone Case $19.50 Special $15.50
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spartan Knife $44
- Saddle Leather Eyeglass Case $24.50
- Silver-Plated Engravable Luggage Tag $12 Special $7
- McKenna Leather Case $39.50
- McKenna Leather Small Travel Jewelry Case $29.50
- Mckenna Jewelry Binder $79
- McKenna Leather Travel Jewelry Box $34.50
Stocking Stuffers for the Whole Family
The holidays are a full of cheer and giving fantastic gifts to those you love is a big part of the fun. Finding the right gifts for everyone can help to make your next holiday season the best Christmas ever, right down to the littlest stocking stuffers. In this helpful guide, we’ll share a few Christmas stocking stuffer ideas so you’ll celebrate the merriest Christmas yet.
BEAUTIFUL FOR BABY
Celebrate the littlest loves in your family with a throw that’s just as soft and snuggly as they are. It’ll make tummy time fun, especially if they have faux fur for sensory play.
CREATIVE GIFTS FOR CHILDREN
Good stocking stuffers for kids include small toys, special sweets, throw blankets and personalized towels. Skip gifts with small pieces and movable parts in favor of items like fun unframed art prints and tiny teddy bears to keep stocking stuffers age-appropriate and safe. You can also start a brand new Christmas tradition by gifting a decorative Christmas stockinginstead.
TERRIFIC FOR TEENS
Shopping for teens and pre-teens? It’s an easy process if you know their favorite colors. Remember – gift cards are always an option, but with so many creative gifts for teens, you can often find an item they’ll love yourself. Tuck a pretty ring or necklace into a decorative jewelry box if your beloved teen has a larger stocking. If not, just slip it into a small ring box instead. New wallets also make an excellent stocking stuffer – bonus points if they are personalized as well. Have a teen who loves to read? Decorative bookends slipped into a stocking make an excellent surprise that’s functional, too. Small decor items like desk clocks, beauty tools and sports swag also make great gifts.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS
Shopping for stocking stuffers for adults means that the sky’s the limit. As long as it can fit in a stocking and suits their personality, go for it! For the lover of all things kitchen, cooking and home, gifts like new coasters, pepper shakers, and small knick-knacks slip effortlessly into a Christmas stocking. Scented oil diffusers and incense sticks in a favorite scent are the perfect size, as are tea lights and pretty candles. Give mini-frames in glittering metallics with a treasured child or grandchild’s photo to remind them of what’s most important all year round. A new audio pillar speaker makes the perfect gift for music lovers, letting them enjoy their favorite music from almost anywhere, whether at the office or at home. If they enjoy the outdoors, hunting or camping, a Swiss army knife or brand new copper mug engraved with their initials is also a thoughtful choice.
FIT FOR FIDO (OR FLUFFY)
Your treasured pets are an important part of your family, so why not give them their own stocking and gifts, too? There are plenty of fantastic gifts for Fido and Fluffy, and many of them fit right into a stocking. A new set of dishes refreshes morning and evening meals, while red and green pet vests let your favorite pooch show off their Christmas spirit from anywhere. Of course, dog treats and catnip – either made at home or purchased from a store – are always an instant hit with the furry friends, too.