- Faye Textured Linen Pillow Covers $49.50 Sale $34.99 – $49.50
- Sunflower Applique Lumbar Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $47
- Fall Pumpkin Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $39.50 Special $31
- Sunflower Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $47
- Pumpkin Family Lumbar Pillow Cover $49.50 Special $39
- Gilded Pumpkin Palampore Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $47
- Plaid Pumpkin Applique Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $47
- Buffalo Check Plaid Pillow Cover $35.50 Special $25 – $35.50
- Darren Embroidered Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $30
- Gilded Pumpkin Palampore Lumbar Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $47
- Painted Pumpkin Patch Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $39.50 Special $31
- Pumpkin Sunflower Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $35.50 Special $28
- Oversized Pumpkin Pillow Cover $45.50 Special $36
- Poe Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $35.50 Special $21
- Perched Crow Lumbar Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $30
- Velvet Pumpkin Applique Pillow Cover $69.50 Special $55
- Colin Plaid Pillow Cover $39.50 Special $20
Autumn Decorating Ideas
Bring the warm colors of fall into your home with beautiful and simple decorations from us at Pottery Barn. This season is highlighted by pumpkins, gourds, fall foliage and pinecones to create an earthy tone to your home as you enter the season that revolves around family. Invite friends and family over for an evening feast and adorn your table with striking decor from leaf-shaped candleholders to pillar candles in holiday colors, such as orange, yellow and red.
When it comes to autumn decor, you can find inspiration from the natural environment. Dress up a farmhouse table by adding bunches of wheat to white or cream-colored vases. Neutral-colored pumpkins are an ideal backdrop for most autumn decor, and you can even glam them up with a bit of glitter or carving. You can even use a vase filled with small pumpkins as a centerpiece for your next holiday party and adorn the vase with wheat, berries, leaves and glittering twigs.
Whether you’re celebrating Halloween, gathering for Thanksgiving or basking in the atmosphere of your favorite season of the year, our decor is sure to brighten up your home. Adorn your mantel with leaf garlands to warm up the room as you head into winter. Autumn is a great time of year to incorporate antique or rustic accessories into your design. Look for galvanized metal serveware, hammered copper bar tools and burnished bronze utensils to create the rich texture and style of farmhouses. Galvanized metal bins are ideal for storing wood by the fireplace or an array of pumpkins by the entryway. For versatile decor, use a tray to create a stunning centerpiece with white hydrangeas, pumpkins and vibrant fall leaves that you can tote to the entryway or fireplace to suit your entertaining needs easily.
Get ready for a season of brisk air, crunching leaves and the joy of coming together with harvest celebrations. Pumpkins are versatile and can be used to add spooky or elegant touches to your home. Carve your pumpkins and squash into ghoulish scenes or add a lace doily around the top for a delicate look that pays homage to the soft vibes of fall. Woodland themes are at home this time of year, and you can use pinecones, needles and twigs to dress up picture frames and dining tables.
Don’t forget about outdoor decor. Welcome guests to your inviting home with harvest wreaths featuring wheat, pumpkins and seasonal berries. If you have stairs leading to the front door, use them to display an arrangement of pumpkins and lanterns that add a cozy feeling to your front entrance. Add rocking chairs to the front stoop and drape them with thick blankets so you can enjoy autumn sunsets in style. Lit decor, such as pumpkin string lights, brighten up backyard barbecues and add a twinkling touch to the evening.
Bid summer adieu and settle into cozy comfort with decorative pillows and cozy throws to keep you toasty warm as the temperatures begin to dip. Transform your room quickly by updating pillows to feature images of leaves, gourds and even turkeys. Plaid blankets add a rustic touch that invokes the essence of a cabin in the woods. You can even play with rich textures, such as faux fur, that add an exquisite luxury to your home. Use corn husks to decorate your doorway or create an accent with baskets filled with pumpkins and leaves. You’ll love to cozy up by the fire in the fall with beautiful decor adorning your mantel. Focus on colors, such as burnt orange, or liven things up with crabapple branches and twigs. There are no strict rules when it comes to holiday decor. Draw inspiration from outside and bring elements into your home that put a smile on your face.