Styling Your Outdoor Space with Outdoor Accent Tables
Whether you're styling an indoor or outdoor living space, you can never have too many tables around. Keeping outdoor accent tables near all of your chairs and sofas give you and your guests a convenient place to set down snacks, drinks and any other supplies you want to keep within arm's reach. With many gorgeous styles to choose from, these small tables will add flair and function to any outdoor seating area.
Materials and Styles
Like other patio furniture at Pottery Barn, these outdoor accent tables are available in wood, wicker and metal. But these tables can also be crafted of other unique materials, like concrete and ceramic.
- Wood and wicker are both great choices for outdoor patio furniture. Because these two materials have an unpolished and natural feel, they blend perfectly with outdoor settings.
- Metal patio side tables are available in sophisticated dark shades like black and gray to add contemporary glamor to your backyard.
- Concrete accent tables are also a contemporary choice but with an industrial edge. These tables look great in backyards which feature concrete planters or concrete patio stones.
- Ceramic side tables are a unique and colorful addition to any porch, patio or backyard. These shiny tables are often printed with interesting ombre blends or bold abstract patterns.
Special Features to Look For
While the basic flat top surface is every table's main feature, many of these patio side tables also come with special features that greatly increase the piece's utility. From extra storage to secondary uses, these features are a valuable addition to any accent table.
- In addition to the top surface, many tables also feature a lower shelf for extra storage. This shelf can be used to hold items that do not need to be within arm's reach at all times, like magazines or bug spray.
- Certain tables also feature hidden storage to keep your outdoor living area looking clean and uncluttered. Some come with removable lids while others have opaque drawers.
- Some hollow outdoor accent tables are specially designed to hold a stainless steel ice bucket. You can use this handy table to chill and store beer, wine or soft drinks at your next outdoor party.
- Other side tables are built with wheels and are designed to be used as a bar cart. If you haven't the room in your backyard for a full outdoor bar hutch, these mobile side tables are the next best thing.
- Some square side tables double as a classic umbrella stand and can accommodate most standard outdoor umbrellas.
Outdoor accent tables put the perfect finishing touch on any outdoor living space. With a variety of gorgeous styles to choose from, these tables will coordinate with just about any outdoor chaise or sofa. And with convenient extra features like hidden storage, accent tables will greatly enhance your backyard seating area.