- Emery Linen/Cotton Pole-Pocket Drape $119 – $309 Sale $69.99 – $231
- Emery Linen/Cotton Grommet Drape $129 – $189 Special $96 – $141
- Fringe Top Drape $89 – $109 Special $66 – $81
- Linen Silk Blend Drape $119 – $159 Special $101 – $135
- Wheaton Stripe Drape $79 – $99 Special $59 – $74
- Jamie Stripe Drape $129 – $149 Special $96 – $111
- Aven Jacquard Drape $99 – $119 Sale $48.99 – $58.99
- Kendra Trellis Sheer Drape $89 – $109 Sale $39.99 – $49.99
- Riviera Stripe Drape $129 – $169 Special $109 – $143
- Alessandra Floral Drape $119 – $139 Special $89 – $104
- Mackenna Paisley Drape $99 – $119 Special $84 – $101
- Cynthia Palampore Drape $99 – $119 Special $84 – $101
- Emery Frame Border Linen Drape $139 – $179 Special $104 – $134
- Emery Border Linen Drape $139 – $179 Special $104 – $134
- Linen Silk Border Drape $159 – $199 Special $119 – $149
- Linen Border Drape $139 – $179 Special $104 – $134
Linen Drapes & Curtains
Window treatments complement a room’s decor while accenting the windows themselves. Linen curtains and drapes from Pottery Barn are carefully designed with the finest craftsmanship. Linen can oftentimes give a light and airy look. The quality is evident in the 100 percent Belgian flax as well as the fabric blends, including flax and silk or flax and cotton combinations. You can literally feel the difference in the fabric and certainly see the difference. Choose from various colors and patterns. Bordered panels have a tailored appearance. Solids can go with any decor. Sheer linen drapes rest comfortably on the floor for an elegant, yet no fuss window treatment.
After you select your drapes, choose from assorted rods and finials. Curtain rods can be just as decorative as the linen curtains you’ve chosen. Dress up your windows with brass rods and stunning crystal or glass finials. Dress them down for a more casual appearance with wrought iron rods and rustic finials. Hang linen curtains over your windows to add warmth and definition to the room. They also help give it some more personality.
If you need to darken a room, add a shade that can be hidden during the day by raising it out of view, but lowered at night. Room darkening or blackout shades really keep the light out. Shades ensure privacy because no one can see inside your home when the lights are on. Decorative custom shades that coordinate with the drapes can be left half way down the window during the day to let the sun in, but also to show them off since they actually add to the motif.
Roman shades are a classic way to enhance your windows. They have a long history of being around, so aren’t likely to ever go out of style. These shades with gentle folds are cordless which makes them safe for children. They can coordinate with the drapes you selected. Many patterns and prints, like paisleys and stripes, as well as solid colors are available. Blackout lining is part of certain styles to keep the light out.
To jazz up the room even more, choose pillows that coordinate with the curtains to tie in the color scheme. Using assorted throw pillows is a simple decorating technique you can do to accessorize your room’s interior design. Accentuate with vibrant colors that pop or subtle tones that create a calming effect. Almost every room in the house can use pillows. Add them to the den, living room, bedroom or playroom.