- Kendra Trellis Cordless Roman Shade $269 Sale $214.99
- Torrens Ikat Cordless Shade $269 Sale $160.99
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - White $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Sable $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Ivory $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Oatmeal $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Charcoal $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Gray $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Blue Dawn $209 – $289
- Emery Linen/Cotton Cordless Roman Shade - Navy $209 – $289
- Riviera Stripe Cordless Roman Shade $209 – $249
- Grosgrain Ribbon Cordless Roman Shade $209 – $289
- Cameron Cotton Cordless Roman Shade $179 – $259
- Wheaton Stripe Shade $249 – $289 Sale $198.99 – $230.99
- Jamie Stripe Shade $269 – $289 Sale $209.99 – $229.99
- Emery Border Shade $249 – $289 Sale $169.99 – $199.99
- Jacquard Roman Shade $269 – $289 Sale $209.99 – $229.99
Enjoy window simplicity when you install our sleek Roman shades from Pottery Barn. Choose from a variety of widths that fit most sizes of windows from the living room to the bedroom. It’s an easy decorating method to place a neutral-hued Roman shade behind a pair of drapes in a richer shade and texture. This trick deepens the window’s look and makes for extra privacy and sunlight options. Easy-open Roman shades let in sunbeams when you want them and block the rays when you need a darker space for rest or watching videos, especially if you choose shades with blackout fabric.
Cordless Roman shades also eliminate the need for extra fasteners and rods if you choose to hang shades on windows as the sole covering. This look is ideal for contemporary and minimalist interior design themes. If you hang Roman shades with drapery, our window hardware collection includes selections in a variety of finishes and finial styles to coordinate with any of our drapery and shade colors or styles. Striped Roman shades look great with drapes on vintage hardware. Bright linen and magical sheer drapes look just right hung on cast iron and bronze hardware, with patterned or textured Roman shades installed behind the window treatments.
Design your own window look using our custom shades you may order in a nearly endless selection of color and fabric combinations. Custom shades are available in light-filtering, blackout, cellular and solar shade types to give you the precise amount of daylight you want in each of your living spaces. Cordless custom shades, like Roman shades, are available, and you may choose from dozens of custom widths to fit your windows well. Several lengths are available as well, so you can outfit all your windows, whether short, tall or normal-length, with the exact same window shades. This attention to detail makes your home look great from the inside and the outside.
If you want a fresh look for a reading nook, use a Roman shade on the window next to an interesting, cozy chair or rocker. Add a few rugs and a simple floor lamp for nighttime reading, and you have a fashionable place to devour a new novel, catch up on social media or just kick off your shoes and relax with a magazine. Roman shades offer a less-fussy update to any window, opening a room’s walls and lines to design possibilities.
When you’re searching for the best Roman shades because you want to add more brightness to a room, look for light-filtering shades that allow some sunlight to illuminate the room. Use sheer drapes to allow as much light in as possible. Arrange decorative mirrors standing on the floor and hanging on the wall to reflect even more light into the space. These room-brightening tips are helpful ways to perk up darker rooms that have only one or two poorly placed windows letting in light.
Make the most out of your Roman shades with patterned rugs from our extensive floor covering collection. Striped, patterned and woven floor rugs pay homage to the colors and designs of a variety of cultural traditions from around the world. Neutral shades and brighter colors mix and match with Roman shades and other window treatments to create monochromatic, dreamy or exotic room looks. Use a gray cotton linen Roman shade on the dining room window, then place a Persian-style area rug on the floor that’s woven in warm, vibrant shades of red, brown, blue and gold. Use a textured, sand-colored Roman shade paired with an intricate kilim-style rug in the bathroom or laundry area. Create your own unique combinations of Roman shades and rugs to suit your tastes and your lifestyle.