- Botanical Nest Basket $34.50 – $59 Sale $12.99 – $22.99
- Sussex Basket with Personalizable Burlap Liner $39.50 Sale $22.99
- Spring Hare Candlesticks $99 Sale $58.99
- Spring Hare Votives $129 Sale $76.99
- Nickel Bunny Multi Pillar Holder $99 Sale $58.99
- Ornament Eggs $9.50 Sale $2.99
- Nest Wreath $89 Sale $52.99
- Outdoor Terra Cotta Bunny Objects $39.50 – $49.50 Sale $22.99 – $28.99
- Chippy Bunny Collection $24.50 Sale $13.99
- German Glitter Bunnies with Moss $24.50 Sale $13.99
- Easter Bunny Wreath $59 Sale $34.99
- Capiz Egg Vase Fillers, Set of 3 $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Bunny Basket Serve Bowl $49.50 Sale $28.99
- Bunny Basket Egg Cup, Set of 4 $26 Sale $14.99
- Bunny Belly Bowl $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Kissing Bunny Napkin Ring, Set of 4 $18 Sale $9.99
- Farmer Bunny Wheelbarrow Serve Bowl $69 Sale $40.99
- Pasture Bunny Dinner Plate, Set of 4 $48 Sale $27.99
- Pasture Bunny Salad Plate, Mixed Set of 4 $36 Sale $20.99
- Pasture Bunny Serve Platter $49.50 Sale $28.99
- Floral Bunny Table Runner $59 Sale $34.99
- Leila Triple Condiment Serve Bowl $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Basketweave Napkin Ring, Set of 4 $26 Sale $14.99
- Wood Bunny Napkin Ring, Set of 4 $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Silver Bunny Placecard Holder, Set of 4 $24.50 Sale $13.99
- Ceramic Egg Salt & Pepper Shakers $12.50 Sale $6.99
- Georgia Bunny Rectangular Platter $39.50 Sale $22.99
- Georgia Bunny Triple Condiment Bowl $24.50 Sale $13.99
- Pressed Glass Cupcake Stand, Small- Rose $14.50 Sale $7.99
- Pressed Glass Plate- Rose $24.50 Sale $13.99
- Pressed Glass Candy Dish- Clear $15.50 Sale $8.99
- Gingham Dinner Plate, Set of 4 - Sailor Blue $48 Sale $27.99
- Gingham Salad Plate, Set of 4 - Sailor Blue $40 Sale $23.99
- Gingham Salad Plate, Set of 4- Sky Blue $40 Sale $23.99
- Garden Party Tumblers, Set of 4 - Pink $24 Sale $13.99
- Garden Party Tumblers, Set of 4 - Blue $24 Sale $13.99
- Garden Party Tumblers, Set of 4 - Green $24 Sale $13.99
- Garden Party Tumblers, Set of 4 - Clear $24 Sale $13.99
- Bunny Ears Wine Bag with Carrot $15.50 Sale $8.99
- Dapper Bunny Pants Wine Bag $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Gingham Napkin, Set of 4- Navy $32
- Jeweled Bunny Pillow $39.50 Sale $18.99
- Wildflower Floral Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $29.50 Special $20
- Marlena Toille Printed Lumbar Pillow Cover $35.50 Sale $16.99
- Kissing Bunnies Lumbar Pillow Cover $45.50 Sale $26.99
When celebrating a holiday, it’s fun to decorate your home in the theme, especially when entertaining family and friends. At Easter, fill your rooms with ornaments and decorations of bunnies, eggs and other decor that reminds you of spring. Be eggstravagant without breaking the bank when you take advantage of our Easter sale. At Pottery Barn, we have a huge selection of practical and decorative themed items to make your Easter holiday a memorable celebration.
The kids are likely ready several days before for the Easter egg hunt takes place, so make sure they’re prepared for an incredible haul with traditional Easter baskets. Go for natural or white woven baskets that exude storybook charm. The wicker baskets are available in different sizes and fit inside one another when not being used. Their collapsible handles make storage easy, and the baskets can be reused every year.
For a decorative touch, display dried flowers in a twig basket, or use it to carry table linens to the outside dining area. Alternatively, fill it with goodies and personalize the linen liner as a thoughtful holiday gift.
Welcome guests with an Easter banner strung above your door or table. The burlap flags are threaded on jute string and convey a cheerful message. A twig bunny on your front lawn or in the backyard adds charm and brings a smile to your guests’ faces. Brighten up windows and shelves with glass vases filled with decorative eggs. Boldly colored eggs add a splash of color while foil eggs shimmer delicately in the light. Eggs covered with glitter and beading sparkle and create a festive look and make for a lovely table centerpiece.
For a warm atmosphere, use subtle lighting tricks that tie in with the Easter theme. Place a flameless candle inside a jeweled wirework egg. The candle may not be real but the flame flickers just like a real one, and this creates a lovely effect when the light catches the glass beads. They work just as well inside on a coffee table as they do outside hanging on a hook. Instead of a candle design, a battery-operated lit egg is an effective way to light up a corner of a room. The woven twigs are covered with beaded lights that emit a soft glow from the pretty design.
Dot decorative pillows around your home that feature bunnies, flowers and other springtime ideas, such as pretty butterflies, cute lambs and sweet chicks. Put them on your couch inside or on the outdoor seating to provide extra comfort for your guests. Hand out snacks and candy in fun bowls shaped as playful bunnies.
Set the table with a crisp white runner or throw. An eyelet design has a fresh look, which is ideal for a springtime meal on a warm day. Use matching white eyelet napkins, or go for a contrasting look with colorful napkins depicting flowers and bunnies. If eggs are on the menu, egg cups in seasonal pastels are a must-have item as is a deviled egg platter. The stoneware dish is an eye-catching way to serve these hors d’oeuvres. A matching triple condiment bowl looks charming as does the serving set with embossed designs of flowers and birds.
Serve your guests food from a serving platter that has an Easter theme like bunnies. These are stoneware platters you can use have a glazed finish, and you can pop them into the dishwasher after the party for easy cleaning. To keep the theme going, a matching bunny salad plate and dinner plate at each place setting is a lovely touch. Each plate has a different bunny design on it to add interest and charm to your table, which kids in particular love. Don’t forget the salt and pepper shakers, such as a pair of antique pewter bunny shakers is fun and shows you’ve paid attention to every detail when entertaining your guests for the Easter holiday.