PB Classic 820-Gram Weight Hand Towel, White
Our signature PB Classic Bath Towels are the softest and plushest you’ll find. They’re made of Turkish cotton terry, prized for its absorbency and texture. We’ve loomed it to a luxurious 820-gram weight.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- 820-gram weight.
- Combed cotton ensures long, uniform fibers.
- Plush, soft towels have superior loft and absorbency.
- Features pleated dobby trim.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered at one end of the bath and hand towels.
- Towels match Pottery Barn’s Classic Bath Rug.
- Watch a video about the methods used to create our PB Classic Bath Towels.
- Made in Turkey.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Washcloth: 12" square
- Hand Towel: 20 x 30"
- Bath Towel: 28 x 55"
- Catalog / Internet Only: Beachglass Blue, Clover Green
- Avoid household cleansers and facial cleansers that contain Benzoyl Peroxide or Alpha Hydroxy acids that can cause color changes on the towel.
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- In order to ensure your towel’s vibrant color, do not use with harsh chemicals or facial products.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).