Tuscan Medium Double Handled Urn, White
- These amply sized ceramics evoke the feeling of the Italian countryside.
- Each terra cotta piece is hand thrown and hand glazed in white with a rustic crackle finish.
- Unfinished areas provide textural contrast.
- All are watertight; urns feature side handles.
- Medium double-handled urn, cachepot and small double-handled urn are shown.
- Watch a video about arranging flowers in our Tuscan Urn.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tall Bud Vase: 5" diameter, 12.25" high
- Short Bud Vase: 6" diameter, 9" high
- Small Double Handled Urn: 9.5" wide (including handles), 9" high
- Medium Double Handled Urn: 15.5" wide (including handles), 15.5" high
- Cachepot: 7" diameter, 8" high
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 5 business days for delivery.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).