Andover Jewelry Box
- Free Fast Shipping
Designed like a great piece of furniture that offers maximum storage, the Andover Jewelry Box is generously sized and beautifully made.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Lined in linen; felted feet protect surfaces.
- Features a bevel-framed glass lid that has a hinged opening.
- Two functional drawers and one faux drawer.
- Keeps smaller rings and earrings on top under glass, bracelets and bangles in the middle drawer and larger pieces in the double-sized bottom drawer.
- Beveled glass top may be monogrammed with up to 3 initials for an additional fee.
- Monogram will be centered on the box lid.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15" long x 10" deep x 8" high
- Tray: 14" long x 9.5" wide x 1" high
- Left Compartment: 6" long x 7" wide
- Right Compartment: 7" long x 4.5" wide
- Front Ring Compartment: 7" long x 4.5" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Glass top: Spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.