Bedford 3-Drawer File Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The 3-Drawer File Cabinet keeps paperwork organized and within reach. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneer.
- Antique White and Black are made of kiln-dried pine and veneer.
- Norfolk Gray is made of kiln-dried poplar and veneer.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawers hold legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- The 3-drawer cabinet features one file drawer and two smaller drawers for supplies.
- File drawer has a label frame to help keep you organized.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the file cabinet from being pulled out at the same time.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
- Antique White, Black and Norfolk Gray are finished with brushed-nickel bail pulls, Espresso features matte-brown bail pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cabinet can be used on its own for extra storage of pair with one our of desktops to create a desk to fit your space.
- 20.5" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 4.5" high
- File Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 10.5" high
- Label Holder: 4" wide, 2" high
- Overhang: 1"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.