Benchwright Console Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Accented with grooves and saw marks that hint at an industrial past, our Benchwright Console Table is rich in character.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Table is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Drawers are outfitted with bronze-finished hardware.
- Features levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 54" long x 15" wide x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" long x 15" wide x 30" high
- Top: 54" long x 15" wide x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" long x 9" deep x 3.5" high
- Shelf Interior (1): 43" long x 7" deep x 18" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 20" side to side; 7" front to back
- Weight: 70 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).