Benchwright Extending Pedestal Dining Table
Inspired by the industrial character of a 19th-century worktable, our Benchwright Pedestal Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
- 48" diam x 30" h; extends to 72" l (seats 4-6)
- Pedestal base is constructed of 8 trusses that evoke industrial architecture.
- Expertly crafted of MDF, veneers and hardwood with the look of salvaged lumber.
- Finished by hand in a rustic mahogany stain.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the inspiration behind our Benchwright Dining Table.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table extends to a 72"-long oval with a 24" drop-in leaf (included).
- The hardwood is expertly crafted to be left unsanded and to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Unextended Overall: 48" diam x 30" h
- Extended Overall: 72" l x 48" w x 30" h
- Extension Leaf: 24" w x 48" d x 3" thick
- Pedestal Base: 38.5" diam x 27" h
- Clearance Under Table: 27" h
- Weight: 140 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).