Classic European Down Duvet Insert
An exceptional value, this comforter is the perfect year-round layer, providing just the right coziness in both the warmer and cooler months.
- European white down.
- 300-thread-count cotton damask-stripe cover.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ through an exclusive cleaning process that guarantees hypoallergenic comfort.
- Mid-weight for year round comfort.
- Finished with End-to-End box quilting.
- Machine washable.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Exceptionally made of European white down.
- Baffle-box construction keeps the down in place.
- Due to the natural composition of this bedding, it may occasionally lose feathers. To lengthen the life and preserve the integrity of your bedding, we recommend using our Ultra Insert Protector.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Spot clean when necessary.
- Machine wash in warm water in a commercial sized washer; gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer, remove promptly when dry.
- Stop dryer frequently to turn center out to ensure center dries and to avoid scorching.
- Avoid excessive heat as fabric may scorch.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron or steam.
- Store in ventilated bag.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).