Gallery in a Box - Wood Gallery Frames
- Free Shipping
Our Gallery in a Box set comes with everything you need to easily create a beautiful wall of memories. Choose from a set of six or a set of 10 wood frames with archival mats to add a display in any space.
- Set of 6 contains frames listed below:
- Single-Photo Frame (1): holds one 4 x 6" photo
- 3-Photo Frame (1): holds three 4 x 6" photos
- Single-Photo Frame (2): holds one 5 x 7" photo
- 2-Photo Frame (1): holds two 5 x 7" photos
- Single-Photo Frame (1): holds one 8 x 10" photo
- Set of 10 contains frames listed below:
- Triple Wood Gallery Frame (2): holds three 4" x 6" photos
- Single Wood Gallery Frame (2): holds one 4" x 6" photo
- Single Wood Gallery Frame (3): holds one 5" x 7" photo
- Double Wood Gallery Frame (1): holds two 5" x 7" photos
- Single Wood Gallery Frame (2): holds one 8" x 10" photo
- Set of 15 contains one of each frame.
- Frames are made of alder wood.
- Black or white or painted frames with white mats.
- Espresso stained or Rustic Wood natural frames with off-white mats.
- Bevel-cut archival quality mats.
- The Rustic Wood finish highlights the naturally occurring knots, imperfections and color variations in the wood, making each frame unique.
- View and print our gallery frames style guide, click here.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with sawtooth for wall mounting only both vertically and horizontally.
- Single-Photo Frame (1): 9" wide x 11" high (holds one 4 x 6" photo)
- 3-Photo Frame (1): 11" wide x 18" high (holds three 4 x 6" photos)
- Single-Photo Frame (2): 11" wide x 13" high (holds one 5 x 7" photo)
- 2-Photo Frame (1): 15" wide x 11" high (holds two 5 x 7" photos)
- Single-Photo Frame (1): 14" wide x 16" high (holds one 8 x 10" photo)
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).