Hydrocotton Bath Towels
An advanced weaving process results in thousands of fine, untwisted loops that make our Hydrocotton Towels up to 10 times more absorbent than traditional cotton terry. At a fluffy 550-grams, these Turkish cotton towels are supersoft and fast drying, too.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Woven of 100% Hydro Cotton.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered at one end of the bath and hand towels.
- Machine wash.
- Available in select stores.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Expertly woven of pure Turkish cotton with thousands of fine, untwisted loops.
- Supersoft and exceptionally absorbent.
- Washcloth: 12" square
- Hand Towel: 20 x 30"
- Bath Towel: 28 x 55"
- Avoid household cleansers and facial cleansers that contain Benzoyl Peroxide or Alpha Hydroxy acids that can cause color changes on the towel.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- In order to ensure your towel’s vibrant color, do not use with harsh chemicals or facial products.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).