Hydrocotton Quick-Drying Bath Towels
An advanced weaving process results in thousands of fine, untwisted loops that make our Hydrocotton Towels up to 10 times more absorbent than traditional cotton terry. At a fluffy 550-grams, these Turkish cotton towels are supersoft and fast drying, too.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Woven of 100% Hydro Cotton.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered at one end of the bath and hand towels.
- Machine wash.
- Available in select stores.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Expertly woven of pure Turkish cotton with thousands of fine, untwisted loops.
- Supersoft and exceptionally absorbent.
- Washcloth: 12" square
- Hand Towel: 20 x 30"
- Bath Towel: 28 x 55"
- Avoid household cleansers and facial cleansers that contain Benzoyl Peroxide or Alpha Hydroxy acids that can cause color changes on the towel.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- In order to ensure your towel’s vibrant color, do not use with harsh chemicals or facial products.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).