Madera Teak Daybed
Create an oasis for relaxation in the patio or garden. Made of premium Grade A teak, a weather-resistant hardwood rich in natural oils, our Madera daybed is built to last for many seasons.
Crafted of premium Grade A teak – the ultimate in weather-resistant wood – our Madera Daybed combines the classic, casual look of wooden slats with a medley of contemporary design features. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Includes a quick-drying cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas canopy and curtains in Natural.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Slipcovers remove for machine washing.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Stainless Steel.
- Daybed: 76.75" wide x 88.75" long x 92" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 76.75" wide x 88.75" long x 92" high
- Canopy: 76.75" wide x 88.75" long x 13.5" high
- Seat Height: 11.5"
- Legs: 2" square
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.