Natural Down-Alternative Duvet Insert
A great alternative to down, recycled micro-polyester – derived exclusively from plastic bottles – creates an ultrasoft fill for our comforter.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of hypoallergenic organic cotton and recycled micro-polyester fill.
- 300 thread count.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat in a commercial-sized dryer; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.