Newport Single Mini Sink Console
- Online Only
- In-Home Delivery
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our popular Newport console is available with a narrower frame to accommodate smaller baths. It’s topped with Carrara marble and features spacious storage.
- 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Doors open to reveal open storage and a fixed shelf.
- Use with any of our 8" widespread faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Compatible with our 8" widespread faucets (sold separately).
- Overall: 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior: 12" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Backsplash: 26" wide x 4" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 22.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 15" high
- Weight: 121.5 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).