Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Dining Chair - Black
Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, our Palmetto dining chair can be left outdoors year round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 24.25" wide x 25" deep x 35" high
- Woven from slender black strands that are variegated to replicate wicker's rich texture.
- Synthetic fibers are superbly weather resistant.
- Styled with a full apron and arched back.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Watch a video about why our Palmetto Collection is ideal for the outdoors.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Ring-spun polyester cushion; slipcovers (sold separately) remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 24.25" wide x 25" deep x 35" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide (front), 19.5" wide (back) x 17.5" deep
- Seat height above floor: 17.5"
- Backrest: 24" wide x 1.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Arm length from backrest: 11.5"
- Arm height above floor: 24"
- Clearance from floor: 4"
- Distance between legs: 22” (at head); 18” (at sides)
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Cushion: 18.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 2" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).