Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Stacking Armchair - Black
This handwoven addition to our Palmetto Collection features a rounded back for comfort, thick braiding along the edges and a stacking design that’s great for storing when not in use. Like the rest of the collection, it’s made from a durable synthetic that captures the beauty of natural wicker while standing up to the weather year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Handwoven all-weather wicker with aluminum welded frame.
- Includes a quick-drying seat cushion and a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic Ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
- Cushion comes with ring-spun polyester cover in Natural; other colors are sold separately.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Overall: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Seat: 18" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height (without cushion): 17"
- Backrest: 21" w x 19" h
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 25"
- Clearance Under Chair: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 17 lb
- Seat Cushion: 18" sq x 2" h
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).