Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Stacking Armchair - Black
This handwoven addition to our Palmetto Collection features a rounded back for comfort, thick braiding along the edges and a stacking design that’s great for storing when not in use. Like the rest of the collection, it’s made from a durable synthetic that captures the beauty of natural wicker while standing up to the weather year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 26.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 34" high
- Handwoven all-weather wicker with aluminum welded frame.
- Includes a quick-drying seat cushion and a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3−4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- Crafted of welded aluminum and handwoven all-weather wicker.
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 17.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Cushion: 18" square, 1.5" thick
- Backrest: 21" wide x 19" high
- Armrest Length From Backrest: 23.5"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 25"
- Legs: 1" diameter, 13" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).