Our hand-screened doormats make a welcoming statement for guests.
- Single Wide: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Extra Large: 30" x 48" x 1.5" thick
- Double Wide: 57" wide x 24" deep x 1.5" thick
- Border and text can either be black or espresso.
- Thickly woven of naturally durable coir, a fiber derived from the outer husk of coconut shells.
- May be personalized at no additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the doormat.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Brush or shake to maintain its best appearance.
- Occasional vacuuming is recommended.
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Monogrammed, personalized and custom size items cannot be returned. Once your order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).