Seagrass Backless Barstool
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca bring relaxed style to the dining room.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Solidly constructed with a beech frame and handwoven natural fiber over a padded seat.
- Beautifully built with handwoven natural fiber over a solid beech frame.
- Features a comfortable, reinforced foam-padded seat.
- Honey has honey-stained legs and is woven of seagrass.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy crossbars double as footrests.
- Havana Dark has mahogany-stained legs and is woven of abaca.
- Sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Sealed with lacquer for a smooth, semi-gloss finish.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Dimensions & Care
- Medium Barstool: 14" square x 27" high
- Tall Barstool: 14" square x 31" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft damp cloth.
- Over-the-counter products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.