Back to Dressers
- Online Only
- Our Stratton Dresser features a solid-wood frame and drawers with English dovetail joinery and bronze-finished iron pulls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" side to side; 15" front to back
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 137.5 pounds
Also in this Collection
Stratton Storage Platform Bed with Drawers
Stratton Bedside Table
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping