- Artisanal Planters $69 – $169
- Concrete Fluted Planters $99 – $169
- Tuscan Planters $199 – $349
- Brittany Planters $49 – $99
- Eclectic Galvanized Metal Planters $29 – $149 sale $17.99 – $149
- Umbria Planters $99 – $179
- Living Wall Planter Rack $189 sale $99.99
- Wooden Terrarium $299 – $349 sale $229.99 – $299
- Poly Strap Planter Collection $169 – $199 sale $79.99 – $89.99
Perking up a patio with Pottery Barn planters provides life, color, variety and interest to any outdoor space, from rooftop terraces to small balconies. Striking planters in contrasting textures and complementary finishes energize your outdoor garden decor. The planters feature drainage holes, providing a healthy foliage environment and convenient method for direct planting.
Planters are a versatile accessory, perfect for both indoors and out. They can be displayed individually or as a group in different sizes to create a living focal point and to add flair to your outdoordecor. The Galvanized Metal Planter provides a touch of Americana to the table centerpiece for a backyard get-together, and you can use this barrel-sized galvanized planter as a stylish portable cooler filled with ice.
Planters like the large Concrete Fluted Planter are just as perfect for lifelike decorative greenery, a collection of poinsettias or holiday topiaries in the winter months. Sturdy and durable, they withstand the colder weather while providing a touch of holiday cheer to your outdoor display.
The Tuscan Pedestal Planters are made by hand on a potter’s wheel and partially glazed for color and texture variance. The pedestal design can be crowned with a glass tabletop to create an interesting side table or displayed in a trio for a colorful grouping of favorite plants and flowers.