- Tanner Rectangular Coffee Table - Polished Nickel finish $499
- Tanner Rectangular Coffee Table - Bronze finish $399
- Metropolitan Rectangular Coffee Table $399 Special $359
- Metropolitan Round Coffee Table $349 Special $299
- Channing Coffee Table $399
- Seagrass Woven Coffee Table $349 Sale $209.99
- Leona Coffee Table $499 – $1,097
- Helena Coffee Table $499 – $998
- Collins Metal Storage Cart $299
- Grant Accent Table $159
- Chloe Side Table $249 Special $229
- Chloe Console Table $379 Special $359
- Tanner Nesting Side Tables - Polished Nickel finish $349
- Tanner Round Side Table - Polished Nickel finish $499
- Tanner Nesting Side Tables - Bronze finish $299
- Tanner Round Side Table - Bronze finish $399
- Metropolitan Rectangular Side Table $249 Special $239
- Metropolitan Round Side Table $249 Special $239
- Channing Side Table $229
- Lonny Side Table $399 Sale $234.99
- Helena Side Table $399 Sale $238.99
- Benchwright Round Side Table $499 Special $399
- Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Metal Side Table $399 – $1,997
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood Side Table $499 – $1,797
- Granger Nesting Side Tables $399
- Leona Cube Table $299
- Colette Side Table $399
- Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Accent Table - Black $224 Sale $174.99
Put the finishing touches on the decor of a room by adding accent tables. These small tables sit beside chairs or at the ends of sofas to provide a nice combination of style and function. Accent tables come in all shapes, sizes and styles to fit in just about any room and go along with just about any theme or color palette. Shop the large collection of tables to find the perfect match for your space.
A coffee table sits front and center in your living room. It should complement the height and length of your sofa so that it is comfortable to use for resting drinks or entertaining guests. Square and rectangular coffee tables form nice clean lines that match up with your sofa. Round coffee tables have character and fit nicely in front of a sectional. If you’re looking for maximum comfort, then opt for a cushioned ottoman for resting your feet in place of a traditional coffee table. You can always use serving trays to decorate and reclaim the function of the table.
Side tables or end tables sit at the sides or the ends of the sofa. They are smaller and often taller than a coffee table. They are perfect for resting plants, lamps, photographs, books and other items that you wish to display. You can choose side tables that match the style of the other furniture in the room, or you could add a pop of color to the room with a bright table, such as one made from glazed ceramic or shining metal. You can find a large selection of wood, glass and other materials to go along with your personal taste.
Pull your furniture away from the wall and add a sofa table behind it. These tables are as tall as the sofa so you can easily see and reach anything you place on its surface. Add depth to the room by placing lamps or plants behind the sofa. Since the tables are narrow, you can also place them in an entryway as a decorative piece of furniture that is also functional as a landing pad for keys, cell phones, purses and other small items.
Much like a sofa table, a console table is also long, narrow and rectangular. It is designed to rest against a wall, particularly in an entryway or a dining room to add style and storage to the space. Some also include drawers for added hidden storage and to help reduce clutter. They are a great accent for a hallway, bathroom, bedroom or living room. Hang a mirror over the console table to really make a statement.
Accent tables are must-haves for any home. They help fill in empty spaces and give you a surface to place other decorative elements in the room. If you’re going for a traditional look, then you can find sturdy oak accent tables in a variety of finishes. If modern is more your style, then opt for a blend of glass and metal tables. Go green and give your home a rustic look with an eco-friendly accent table crafted from reclaimed wood.
At Pottery Barn, you’ll find a large selection of accent tables to go in any room and to complement any style or theme. You can save big on your decorating project with tables priced at $499 and under. Whether you are looking for something simple and functional or bold and funky, you can find the perfect pieces in our collection to make the most out of your space. Each piece is carefully designed and expertly crafted so that you can add character to just about any space in your home.