Alexandra Marble Media Console
- Fair Trade
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $123.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Marble and wood make a classically cool combination on our Alexandra Collection. The Media Console’s base is crafted of sustainably sourced mango wood from trees that no longer bear fruit, making this an ideal choice for the eco-conscious home. It features six turned-wood legs with classic detailing and antique-bronze finished drawer pulls. A weathered gray wash gives it a chic finish. With its generously-sized marble top and both open and closed storage, this is a versatile piece that works equally well in an entertaining area, home office or dining room.
- Made of mango wood, birch plywood with a white banswara marble top.
- Solidly constructed using tongue and groove joinery.
- Hand carved and finished by hand in grey wash.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 65" wide x 18" deep x 32" high
- Upper Shelf: 59" wide x 12" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer (2): 26.5" wide x 11" deep x 4" high
- Lower Shelf: 59" wide x 12" deep x 7" high
- Distance between legs: 29" (front/back); 11.5" (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 180 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners, as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.