Barton End Table
Earn $24.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A simplified profile with an industrial edge. The Barton Collection pairs mango wood and metal for strength and durability, yet keeps it airy with its open design. A weathered-hickory finish adds to its rustic appeal.
- Frame is welded of iron; shelves are of kiln-dried mango wood.
- Features a hand stained weathered hickory and Gunmetal finish or Brass finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Rubber pads protect floor surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" long x 16" wide x 25" high
- Fixed Shelf (3): 23.5" long x 14.5" wide x 1.5" thick
- Legs: 0.5" diameter, 24.5" high
- Distance between legs: 23.75" (front/back); 14.75" (sides)
- Floor clearance: 4"
- Package Dimensions & Weight: 28 x 19.25 x 28"; 101 pounds
- Total Weight Capacity: 175 pounds
- Weight: 81.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.