Pottery Barn Poker Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
We partnered with American Heritage Billiards to create our PB Poker Table. With its superb design and craftsmanship, and rustic appeal, it’s a statement piece in a game room.
- Table is made of solid hardwood, engineered hardwood and veneer with iron stretchers.
- Playing surface is covered in 75% wool and 25% nylon in Olive Green.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Chairs are made of kiln-dried solid Hevea.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Chairs are solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Chairs feature a Polyurethane cushion wrapped in Bonded Leather in Tobacco.
- Table and chairs feature a hand applied Sable finish.
- Simple assembly required.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
- Available as a set of 6 chairs and 1 table; also available individually.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Top: 80" long x 40" deep x 2" thick
- Legs: 5.5" wide x 5.5" deep
- Clearance under stretcher: 5"
- Clearance Under Top: 28"
- Distance Between Legs: 62" (front to back); 21" (side to side)
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 257 pounds
- Table Top Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 83.5 x 43.75 x 6.5"; 149 pounds
- Table Base Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 42.5 x 35.5 x 8"; 108 pounds
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 21" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 17.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 2" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 27.25"
- Backrest: 18" high
- Legs: 2" square, 16.5" high
- Distance between legs (at head): 17.25"
- Distance between legs(at sides): 16.25"
- Clearance Under Chair: 15.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Chair Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 39 x 19.75 x 11"; 37 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.