- PB Classic Acrylic Glasses $4.50 – $27 Special $3.59 – $27
- Happy Hour Acrylic Cocktail Glasses - Clear $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- PB Classic Acrylic Wine Glasses $4.50 – $33 Special $3.59 – $33
- Tropical Pineapple Acrylic Cocktail Glasses $6.50 Special $2.57
- Happy Hour Acrylic Cocktail Glasses - Smoke $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Veranda Outdoor Cocktail Glasses $26 Sale $14.99
- Happy Hour Acrylic Wine Glasses $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- PB Classic Acrylic Pitcher $24.50 Special $19.59
- Coastal Icon Acrylic Tumbler Rope $6.50 Special $3.89
- Happy Hour Acrylic Goblet $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Happy Hour Acrylic Pitcher - Clear $19.50
- Coastal Icon Acrylic Tumbler Anchor $6.50 Special $3.89
- Happy Hour Acrylic Cocktail Glasses - Turquoise $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Happy Hour Acrylic Wine Glasses - Turquoise $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Happy Hour Acrylic Pitcher - Blush $19.50
- Happy Hour Pitcher Smoke $19.50
- Happy Hour Acrylic Wine Glasses - Smoke $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Happy Hour Acrylic Wine Glasses - Blush $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Happy Hour Acrylic Cocktail Glasses - Blush $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Happy Hour Acrylic Goblet - Smoke $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- On the Rocks Acrylic Margarita Glass $6.50 Special $2.57
- Happy Hour Acrylic Goblet - Turquoise $6.50 – $26 Special $2.57 – $26
- Veranda Outdoor Pitcher $19.50 Special $11.69
Acrylic drinkware isn’t just for outdoor use anymore thanks to updated designs and beautiful construction. Because it’s so durable, it’s still one of the preferred glassware used when entertaining indoors, especially if there are kids around. No worries if acrylic glassware gets knocked off living room tables because these glasses are practically unbreakable. Let Pottery Barn show all the different ways you can use acrylic glassware inside and outside your home.
Styles of Acrylic Drinkware
Some of the best quality acrylic drinkware appears to look like handcrafted glass. That’s especially true when you find acrylic that mimics the rustic and hammered textures inherent in blown glass. Some acrylic glasses feature monogram options. Acrylic drinkware can also include decorative details, such as roping designs and flared lips, and come in rich jewel colors. You’ll find acrylic glasses in all shapes and sizes, including everyday tumblers and goblets to cocktail and wine glasses. Acrylic pitchers complete your indoor/outdoor glassware set.
Benefits of Acrylic Drinkware
Acrylic glassware is shatter- and impact-resistant, making it ideal for family gatherings indoors or out. The beauty and sophistication of today’s designs also make acrylic glassware perfect for use as everyday water glasses and drinkware. Bring them in your picnic basket for outdoor dining and entertaining and leave the plastic cups behind.
Characteristics of Acrylic Drinkware
Quality acrylic drinkware is made from polystyrene. One of the advantages to acrylic drinkware is that it’s BPA-free, which means it doesn’t contain or release the chemical Bisphenol-A. Most acrylic drinkware is also lead-, latex- and phthalate-free.
Caring for Acrylic Drinkware
Some acrylic drinkware is hand-wash only, and other sets are top-rack dishwasher-safe. The material also won’t absorb odors, which is another key advantage. Acrylic is not recommended for microwave use, and it’s generally not usable with hot liquids. It’s always best to read the manufacturer’s instructions.
Other Uses for Acrylic Drinkware
When you put out a vase of flowers, do you cross your fingers it doesn’t get knocked off the table and crash to the floor? You don’t have to hope for the best anymore if you make your acrylic glassware and pitchers do double-duty as vases. The clarity of clear acrylic or the artisanal look of textured acrylic mimics a glass vase, but it’s infinitely more durable.
Don’t shy away from acrylic glassware. Today’s modern styles are a beautiful addition to your dining and kitchenware essentials for everyday use and entertaining.